March 26, 1931 - February 27, 2015
- Take care, young ladies, and value your wine.
- Be watchful of young men in their velvet prime.
- Deeply they'll swallow from your finest kegs,
- Then swiftly be gone, leaving bitter dregs.
- Ahh-ah-ah-ah, bitter dregs.
- With smiling words and tender touch,
- Man offers little and asks for so much.
- He loves in the breathless excitement of night,
- Then leaves with your treasure in cold morning light.
- Ahh-ah-ah-ah, in cold morning light.
The Ultimate Leonard Nimoy Music Site